Author: admin | Friday, April 13, 2012, 12:59 hours | Read 75910 times
As for HTML editor This should be done at the beginning of differentiation into two types:
- text editor - direct editing of HTML code
- WYSIWYG editor (called What You See Is What You Get which means literally, What you see is what you get)
When creating pages using a WYSIWYG editor does not need to know HTML, the editor itself, it will generate. It is apparent advantage because such editors generate very jumbled code, his options are extremely limited. An example of such a lame mare is FrontPage.
Text editors such as the name suggests, operate on the text, or directly on the code you are editing. This creates a complete control over web design, And the possibilities are limited only by our imagination and the nature of HTML.
Editors with whom I had the pleasure
SpiderSpider is the first editor of what I had contact. At the beginning it was a Light spider pins allow simple business card. Spider in the full version now allowed to edit HTML and CSS. For dyspozycjo we have a lot of facilities and generators ready. I do not know how the latest version, but me personally it was missing something (I do not remember what) and jumped on KED'A
Spider 5 NXG - HTML Editor PHP XHTML CSS ...
KEDWithin the editor, I was in love for a long time. Very light and nienafaszerowany bajerami as Spider. The tabs (tabs) that makes the work with multiple files at once (unfortunately I do not know whether that is the Brace). Quite customizable. I would probably continue to use it (unfortunately for my shortcomings include resistance to change), but KED could not make it to 64bitowym system. Some features no longer work.
jEditWith this editor I used, in principle, just because I did not have some features in the editor KED. I missed the search more files at once (catalog). As it operates at a more complex project, it is very useful.
I looked at this little editor, but I do not I enjoyed.
Manufacturer's website: jEdit - Programmer's Text Editor - overview
phpDesignerCurrently my favorite among the tested editors for creating web pages. A real Body Now I can not imagine any other use. The list of advantages is enormous, perhaps as large as the scams of the ruling elite from the country of white-red flag. Here are some of the most important for me:
- menu in several languages, including Polish
- automatic indentation and code collapse by indentation
- PHP Code Beautifer - A rarity for me. Automatically organize your code syntax for PHP. Automatic tabs, spaces, referenced by entry in the appropriate places. Of course, the principle according to which the code is organized, you can define yourself.
- highlighting syntax error on the fly. Before phpDesigner I caught this error only when running
- code completion, built-in PHP library with explanations. It's also a lot easier
- Joining the library with its hints of functions. Very useful. When we comment on its function as a guide and as it gets. Additionally, if the code is there own function and click on it with CTRL it automatically loads in the place of the declaration, even as it is in another file. For larger projects it is a very big advantage.
- template system. When creating a new document opens with the default (editable) skeleton
Should not be too colorful, there is one drawback. phpDesigner is a paid program. Currently, the commercial version costs 69 and 29 personnel.
NotebookAt the end I left the greatest rarity. The windows notepad. It is a plain text editor do not have any facilities for the developers. Some people use it. I think there are two main reasons for doing so:
- masochism - recognized or not
- zaszpanowania desire among other developers. I do not know what, but met with such an attitude. Hmmm ... some people go by car, walking another, even from Gdansk to Czestochowa Well, but, well, the beauty of the universe lies in its diversity, and understanding and acceptance of this fact is a gateway to a happy life. So, tolerate, accept, I do not support
Manufacturer's website: Microsoft Corporation
So much for editors to help you create web pages. It is quite an important issue because of a desire to get to know her from another point of view, or rather experience.
Add a comment
- html editor
- php editor
- The conditional statement
- The conditional statement if
- course page creation
- web design
- frame in html
- reduced if
- page on the frame
- html tables
- creating pages css
- web development
- creating pages on tables
- defects in the frame-
- rounded corners
czas generowania - całkowity: 0.3449 sek.
czas generowania - MySQL: 0.3172 sek.
czas generowania - PHP: 0.0277 sek.
czas generowania - translator: 0.3225 sek.
Ilość przetłumaczonej treści: 96 %
ilość zapytań MySQL: 72
wykorzystana pamięć RAM: 1 346,79 kb